Friday, July 4, 2008

10 YEARS AGO

msThank you of colors and styles for this tag. :))


The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
was in high school, maybe still actively playin' around school's activities, an active member of a school xD

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

1. (it's night for me at the moment) blog
2. read anything
3. blog hop
4. sleep
5. dream (~_^)

3. Snacks I enjoy:
pizzas, pasta, chocolate, ice cream, cotton candy :D

4. Places I’ve lived:
Pampanga, Manila, Zambales

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
Yeay! :) give away, help in need, buy, donate

6. People I want to know more about:
Y_O_U
(~_^)

Now tagging : pinaywahm, Tess, jam, wuhtevah, cecile, simply filipina.

2 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi JM...

Salamat keng tag~! Will try to do it later on.

Enjoy me ing Sunday mu, neh?

Juliana

PinayWAHM said...

Just got done with the tag....thanks again.