Monday, August 11, 2008

TREASURING ONLINE FRIENDSHIPS

Tagged from pchi, thank you friend. Sorry it took me long to do it. keep tagging k? big thanks :)

~Start Copy Here~
1. Copy from start to finish

2. This letter should be pass on to your closest friends online.

3. Add your name and URL blog HERE.

1. Wheng
2. Hazel
3. Janeth Vicy’s Life Journey
4.
Denz Recreational

5. Cecile’s life is good and beautiful

6. Anneberly’s Beyond the Rave Reality
7. Rock’s God’s Best Gift
8.
Shimumsy

9. Swittooth
10. Texas Babe
11.
Dette’s Muthahood Crib

12. Mommyallehs

13. Pchi’s Opinions
14. JM's DAILY ROUNDS

4. Get back to Me [jm] and leave a comment once you’ve passed on the letter. Will then visit your site to make sure your links are complete and proper.

5. To ensure everyone receives equal link benefit, UPDATE your list regularly!

to my female online friends, flowers


and to all my male friends



It’s true I have never seen you

and we have never met,

Never shaken hands or

even truly hugged and yet!

I know for sure you care for

me by the kindness that you give.

And our keyboards keep us

together doesn’t matter where we live.

So I give you this gift to

put a smile on your face

and to let you know in my

heart you have a special place.


~End Copy Here~

Now I'd like to pass this to all on my LINKS. =) I consider everyone of you as my Friends. Thanks alot for dropping to my page, for those who give even an ample time to read my page, and also to those who give comments for my posts. A BIG THANK YOU!! =)



1 comment:

PinayWAHM said...

Hopped here. Kumusta na ka? I hope all's well!

Juliana